NETGEAR Orbi WiFi 6 System AX4200
Whole Home Tri-band Mesh WiFi 6 System
Break free from limitations with strong, reliable, and lightning fast WiFi in every room of your home. From the top floor down to the basement, Orbi Tri-band Mesh WiFi 6 Systems bring you higher performance & simultaneous WiFi streaming, gaming & browsing on even more devices. This system includes NETGEAR Armor™, advanced cyber security for your connected devices.
- Robust Performance Whole Home Mesh WiFi System – Covers large homes up to 5,000 sq. ft with fast WiFi. System includes a WiFi router and one satellite.
- Powerful AX Mesh WiFi System – Keeps all your connections strong in every room, all the time. Enjoy 4K/8K UHD streaming and online gaming to multiple screens simultaneously without interruption.
- WiFi 6 Brings Capacity Beyond Belief – Latest generation WiFi 6 technology is faster than ever, with 4X increased capacity compared to a WiFi 5 (802.11ac) system. Even with 40 or more devices, WiFi 6 supports your devices’ connections for today and tomorrow.
- Seamless and Consistent Mesh WiFi Coverage – From front door to backyard and in every corner of your home. A dedicated quad-stream WiFi 6 backhaul allows consistent gigabit throughput throughout your home.
- Built for the Gigabit Internet Speeds Everywhere – Innovative Tri-band WiFi helps maximize the internet speeds available in your home to every device
- Gigabit Internet – 1Gbps Ethernet port support gigabit Internet speeds available from service providers.
- NETGEAR Armor™ - Best-in-class anti-virus and data theft protection for ALL of your smartphones and computers. Protects your connected home from internet threats.
- Easy to Set Up and Use – Simple setup and WiFi management with the Orbi app. Create a guest network, view connected devices, and perform speed tests.
- Connect More Wired Devices – One WAN + three LAN ports on the router and two LAN ports on the satellite are ideal for connecting more devices around your home.
- Works with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant so you can use voice commands to control your home WiFi network.
WiFi That's Faster Than Ever.
Do everything you already do online, but faster. Tri-band WiFi 6 systems help bring the fastest Internet speeds available to all your devices. With total wireless speeds up to 4.2 Gbps, you get super fast, robust WiFi to your smart TVs, smartphone, and gaming consoles.
More capacity. More coverage.
The Orbi WiFi 6 System has 4x increased capacity and is equipped to handle 8 streams at once. Even with 40 or more devices connected to your network, you get the smoothest WiFi experience everywhere in your home.
NETGEAR Armor empowers you to eliminate vulnerabilities or simply know the status of your home network and devices, anytime, anywhere. Get instant notifications when malicious threats are detected, block unknown devices from joining your Orbi home network or take action on vulnerabilities as they are discovered easily through the Orbi App.
Cutting Edge Performance.
Get the ultimate experience with 8 Streams of WiFi 6 and speeds up to 4.2Gbps. Enjoy 4K/8K UHD streaming, lag-free gaming & smooth streaming.
More Capacity, More Battary Life.
Don’t be held back by limited capacity. Enjoy more devices simultaneously with 4X the capacity than before & improved efficiency for longer battery life.
Cybersecurity With NETGEAR Armor.
Protect your connected home devices from Internet threats with best-inclass anti-virus, anti-malware & data protection.
Gigabit Speeds Where You Need Them.
Don’t let your home be a maze of dead zones. Get consistent speeds everywhere with Tri-band dedicated wireless backhaul & 6 Gigabit Ethernet ports.
Enjoying your WiFi has never been easier. Use the Orbi app and NETGEAR Armor to create your secure whole home WiFi in minutes.
Never Worry About WiFi Again.
More speed. More coverage. Orbi WiFi 6 uses NETGEAR's patented tri-band mesh technology with a patented dedicated backhaul to provide the ultimate smart home experience with seamless roaming.
WiFi 6 for business and home office
NETGEAR has been at the forefront of innovation and cutting-edge solution for more than 20 years, providing innovative and ground-breaking network solutions which include a suite of advanced WiFi 6 products – giving you access to the most advanced WiFi on the planet.
WiFi 6 overcomes these challenges
- Coverage and range, especially through walls in blind spots
- Need for faster and easier set up
- Network and per device speed, especially with more devices
- Demand for security and access control
- Need for smooth configuration and firmware updates
WiFi 6 for Business
Why are businesses adopting WiFi 6?
- Best WiFi Speed – 70% more throughput than WiFi 5
- Connect More Devices - optimized speed even in high density areas
- Improved Coverage
- Battery Efficiency
- Seamless Roaming
- Faster Backbone with 2.5G - Multi-gig networking and connectivity
- High Density IoT
- Safer Networks
Remote WiFi 6 Management
Most NETGEAR WiFi 6 business access points include NETGEAR Insight, the award-winning remote cloud management solution for easy installation, monitoring, and management from anywhere.
NETGEAR Insight is an industry first in network management, providing easy plug-and-play setup and management. Its cloud portal can be accessed via an intuitive web interface or the Insight mobile app. Insight offers a wide variety of configuration options for the most basic networks to multi-tenancy and multi-roles.
NETGEAR Insight enables easy configuration, monitoring, and management of your wireless access points together with Insight-managed switches and storage. Wireless management features include: Instant WiFi for automatic wireless configuration to limit interferences, frequency band selection, VLAN creation and association with SSID, WiFi security configuration, visibility into WiFi clients, reporting, and many more.
Who is upgrading to WiFi 6?
- Sharing a WiFi connection with the rest of the family as people are working from home, video calling or downloading large files can slow everyone down. WiFi 6 is optimized for concurrent users.
- As medicine moves toward more innovative technologies for imaging, record storage, and telehealth, it requires more bandwidth. Upgrading to WiFi 6 helps ease high demand and provide efficiency.
- Older, legacy WiFi systems have slow bandwidth lack device capacity and less secure connections. WiFi 6 can meet growing demand for connectivity across all the technology and devices the industry depends on.
- As wireless handheld Point of Sale devices increase in use so does the need for suffcinet bandwidth and total site coverage. WiFi 6 can meet those growing demands.
- Libraries, city halls, police offices and the public sector in general are becoming more technologically advanced and reliant on WiFi and need the bandwidth capacity and efficiency it offers.
- The increase in video streaming, online with WiFi 6 greatly improve student’s and teacher’s educational experiences.
- From AI assembly line robots to autonomous delivery trucks, most or all new machinery and loT will require high bandwidth and capacity.
- Finance companies need high bandwidth and zero-delay streaming to meet the needs of daily stock market traders and demanding finance apps. WiFi 6 can keep up with these demand.
- Houses of worship need great network conncetivity to make sure everything runs smoothly for the team and improve the congregation’s experince. Reliability, simplicity and affordability are high priorities. WiFi 6 checks all those boxes.
The WiFi 6 Difference
Increased speed, coverage, and capacity for today’s WiFi demands
Up to 70% faster speeds on both bands
Up to 50% more coverage, with no dead zones
- Device Capacity
More simultaneous users, with high WiFi quality for everyone
|Orbi WiFi 6 System Specifications|
|WiFi Coverage||5,000 sq. ft.|
|Ports||One (1) Gigabit WAN port and three (3) LAN Gigabit Ethernet ports|
|Memory||Router: 512MB NAND Flash and 1GB RAM|
|Works with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant||Yes|
|Dimensions||9.1 x 7.2 x 2.8in each|
|What’s In the Box?||
|Warranty||This product is backed by a NETGEAR limited 1-year Hardware Warranty. 24/7 basic technical support provided for 90 days from purchase date, when purchased from a NETGEAR authorized reseller.|
† Maximum wireless signal range derived from IEEE standard 802.11 specifications. Actual data throughput and data over distance will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building material and construction, and network overhead, result in lower actual data throughput rate and wireless coverage.
Orbi Router (RBR750)
Orbi Satellite (RBS750)
Download the NETGEAR Orbi WiFi 6 System AX4200 Datasheet (PDF).
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.