NETGEAR AX5400 Tri-Band Orbi Pro WiFi 6 Mesh System
Orbi Pro Business-grade WiFi
Sorry, this product is no longer available, please contact us for a replacement.
Orbi Pro WiFi 6 AX5400 is a business router WiFi mesh system built with the latest of WiFi 6 technology and equipped with all the business features in the Orbi Pro category. It is a high performance and business feature rich system ideal for small and business customers. Cover up to 5,000 sq. ft. with the latest, ultimate business-grade WiFi. The Orbi Pro WiFi 6 Tri-Band AX5400 Mesh System includes 4 SSIDs linked to 4 separate VLANs, network segmentation and Business VPN to boost business and home office productivity and network performance.
More WiFi Everywhere
- More Control
Configure your network and performance settings to meet you unique needs.
- More Coverage
Choose up to 12,500 square feet of always-strong WiFi every corner of your home or business.
- More Devices
Work and play without interruptions on up to 75 connected devices simultaneously.
- More Speed
Up to 5.4Gbps for blazing-fast downloads and smooth video calls, powered by advanced WiFi6.
Small Business Control
Securely isolate your back-office network and critical data from the networks your guests and employees access, while optimizing WiFi performance for everyone’s needs.
Work From Home Control
Separate your work devices on their own network, for maximum security and the performance you need for fast streaming, uninterrupted video calls and large file downloads.
Unrivaled Security with Network Segmentation
Orbi Pro is the industry's first mesh system to support IP segmentation across wired and wireless interfaces. Isolate network segments by assigning individual Ethernet ports and SSIDs across the router and all satellites to any VLAN you create.
Expandable as your needs grow
Easily add WiFi coverage with additional wireless satellites — each expands coverage by 2,500 sq. ft. (sold separately).
The Best Performance, Period
Orbi Pro’s unique shape, height and array of high-power antennas deliver longer, stronger WiFi signals and maximum speed in every corner of your home or business.
NETGEAR Insight Management
Manage locally or remotely through the Cloud for simple yet powerful control of your network anytime, anywhere.
One-Step VPN Connectivity for your Business
Site-to-site and site-to-multisite VPN to connect the main office with branch and home offices, all through a common SSID with the NETGEAR Insight add-on service, Business VPN*
*30-day trial included with the purchase of an Orbi Pro. One Orbi Pro router is required in the main office, and one additional Orbi Pro router required in each branch or home office.
Performance Leadership in Mesh WiFi 6
Ultra-fast connections for all your business, streaming, file transfer & connectivity needs.
Business Class Router
Supports network segmentation, SSID-VLAN tie-in for enterprise level security.
Provides higher speeds & supports more WiFi device connections for today & tomorrow.
Site-to-site and Site-to-Multisite VPN
256-bit encryption strength in VPN connections between multiple Orbi Pro systems.
Intuitive installation through local admin UI and secured cloud monitoring with Insight app.
House and Office Diagram:
Orbi Pro WiFi 6 Deployment
WiFi 6 for business and home office
NETGEAR has been at the forefront of innovation and cutting-edge solution for more than 20 years, providing innovative and ground-breaking network solutions which include a suite of advanced WiFi 6 products – giving you access to the most advanced WiFi on the planet.
WiFi 6 overcomes these challenges
- Coverage and range, especially through walls in blind spots
- Need for faster and easier set up
- Network and per device speed, especially with more devices
- Demand for security and access control
- Need for smooth configuration and firmware updates
WiFi 6 for Business
Why are businesses adopting WiFi 6?
- Best WiFi Speed – 70% more throughput than WiFi 5
- Connect More Devices - optimized speed even in high density areas
- Improved Coverage
- Battery Efficiency
- Seamless Roaming
- Faster Backbone with 2.5G - Multi-gig networking and connectivity
- High Density IoT
- Safer Networks
Remote WiFi 6 Management
Most NETGEAR WiFi 6 business access points include NETGEAR Insight, the award-winning remote cloud management solution for easy installation, monitoring, and management from anywhere.
NETGEAR Insight is an industry first in network management, providing easy plug-and-play setup and management. Its cloud portal can be accessed via an intuitive web interface or the Insight mobile app. Insight offers a wide variety of configuration options for the most basic networks to multi-tenancy and multi-roles.
NETGEAR Insight enables easy configuration, monitoring, and management of your wireless access points together with Insight-managed switches and storage. Wireless management features include: Instant WiFi for automatic wireless configuration to limit interferences, frequency band selection, VLAN creation and association with SSID, WiFi security configuration, visibility into WiFi clients, reporting, and many more.
Who is upgrading to WiFi 6?
- Sharing a WiFi connection with the rest of the family as people are working from home, video calling or downloading large files can slow everyone down. WiFi 6 is optimized for concurrent users.
- As medicine moves toward more innovative technologies for imaging, record storage, and telehealth, it requires more bandwidth. Upgrading to WiFi 6 helps ease high demand and provide efficiency.
- Older, legacy WiFi systems have slow bandwidth lack device capacity and less secure connections. WiFi 6 can meet growing demand for connectivity across all the technology and devices the industry depends on.
- As wireless handheld Point of Sale devices increase in use so does the need for suffcinet bandwidth and total site coverage. WiFi 6 can meet those growing demands.
- Libraries, city halls, police offices and the public sector in general are becoming more technologically advanced and reliant on WiFi and need the bandwidth capacity and efficiency it offers.
- The increase in video streaming, online with WiFi 6 greatly improve student’s and teacher’s educational experiences.
- From AI assembly line robots to autonomous delivery trucks, most or all new machinery and loT will require high bandwidth and capacity.
- Finance companies need high bandwidth and zero-delay streaming to meet the needs of daily stock market traders and demanding finance apps. WiFi 6 can keep up with these demand.
- Houses of worship need great network conncetivity to make sure everything runs smoothly for the team and improve the congregation’s experince. Reliability, simplicity and affordability are high priorities. WiFi 6 checks all those boxes.
The WiFi 6 Difference
Increased speed, coverage, and capacity for today’s WiFi demands
Up to 70% faster speeds on both bands
Up to 50% more coverage, with no dead zones
- Device Capacity
More simultaneous users, with high WiFi quality for everyone
- One (1) Orbi Pro WiFi 6 AX5400 Router (SXR50)
- One (1) Orbi Pro WiFi 6 AX5400 Satellite (SXS50)
- One (1) 2m Ethernet cable
- Two (2) 12V/2.5A power adapters (varies based on region)
- Installation guide
- Dimensions: 6.7 x 2.9 x 8.8in (170 x 75.6 x 224.5mm) each
- Weight: 1.6lb (0.72kg) each
Warranty and Support
- 5-year limited hardware warranty
- 5-year Insight Premium subscription included
- Orbi Pro WiFi 6 AX5400 Router and AX5400 Satellite (600 + 2,400 + 2,400Mbps)†
- Simultaneous Tri-band WiFi
- Radio 1: IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ax 2.4GHz - 256QAM support
- Radio 2: IEEE 802.11a/n/ac/ax 5GHz Low - 1024QAM and 160MHz support
- Radio 3: IEEE 802.11 a/n/ac/ax 5GHz High - 1024QAM and 160MHz support
- Explicit Beamforming for 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands
- Integrated Gigabit Smart Ethernet Switch for business grade security and applications
- 802.1Q VLAN
- Access Control
- MU-MIMO capable for simultaneous data streaming on multiple devices
- Ethernet Ports – Orbi Pro WiFi 6 Router
- One (1) Gigabit Ethernet WAN port
- Three (3) Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports
- Ethernet Ports – Orbi Pro WiFi 6 Mini Satellite
- Four (4) Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports
- Four (4) SSID wireless networks
- Aministration devices
- Employee devices
- Guest devices with Captive Portal Challenge
- IoT devices
- Four (4) SSID wireless networks
- Guest WiFi Network is easy to setup for secure Internet access
- Guest network devices are denied access to Administrative Network devices
- WPA/WPA2-PSK/WPA3-PSK support
- Supports wireless and wired VLAN
- 5 DHCP servers for network segmentation across 4 SSID WiFi networks and wired networks
† Maximum wireless signal range derived from IEEE standard 802.11 specifications. Actual data throughput and data over distance will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building material and construction, and network overhead, result in lower actual data throughput rate and wireless coverage.
Orbi Pro WiFi 6 Router (SXR50)
Orbi Pro WiFi 6 Satellite (SXS50)
Download the NETGEAR Orbi Pro WiFi 6 - AX5400 Tri-Band WiFi System Datasheet (PDF).
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.