Essentials WiFi 6 AX3200 Dual Band Access Point
Our Price: $161.99
WiFi 6 high performance wireless connectivity for Small Office and Home Office (SOHO) deployments
The NETGEAR WiFi 6 AX3200 Dual Band Wireless Access Point (AP) delivers 802.11ax high performance wireless connectivity for Small Office and Home Office (SOHO) deployments and supports dual band concurrent WiFi operations at 2.4GHz and 5GHz with a combined throughput of 3.2Gbps (800Mbps at 2.4GHz and 2400Mbps at 5GHz). The WAX206 WiFi 6 Access Point provides standalone configuration with easy setup for a reliable, 802.11ax high performance, and cost effective wireless solution.
The WAX206 features a 2.5GbE uplink port for non-blocking WiFi throughput, and four gigabit Ethernet local area network ports for gigabit speed connectivity to wired devices.
- Easy setup in minutes with intuitive Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Comprehensive monitoring and management through a local web portal user interface
- WiFi 6 802.11ax technology
- Dual band concurrent operation between 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequency ranges
- Maximize coverage for optimal deployment for SOHO
- Supports wireless security features (WPA, WPA2 and WPA3)
- MAC based Access Control List to protect against intruder
- Support latest WiFi 6 802.11ax wireless clients to achieve maximum speed
- Backward compatible to allow legacy devices to connect at their fastest speed
- Latest Business WiFi
Upgrade to WIFi 6 with speeds of up to 3.2 Gbps for faster streaming, downloading, video conferencing, and more.
- Budget Friendly Solution
The perfect WiFi 6 solution for your home office, home-based business or dorm room.
- Connect More Wired Devices
4 Ethernet ports for wired connections to a printer, laptop, and others leaving more WiFi bandwidth for wireless devices.
- Faster Ethernet Connection
Take full advantage of your high-speed internet connection with the 2.5Gb Ethernet port.
- 3 Wireless Networks (SSIDS)
Separate and secure networks for home and office devices or provide a separate network just for guests.
- Secure Authentication
Use the latest WPA3 user authentication method to ensure safe connections to your network.
- Network Isolation
Create a separate network just for work and isolate home from business traffic.
Ease of Use
- Easy DIY Set Up
Easy and intuitive UI, no need for professional installation or IT equipment cost.
- Standalone Operation
Just plug in to your existing internet connection - even if you already have WiFi.
- No App or Subscription Required
Get up and runing in minutes wihtout having to download an app or pay for a subscription.
Sample Deployment Use Cases
WiFi 6 for business and home office
NETGEAR has been at the forefront of innovation and cutting-edge solution for more than 20 years, providing innovative and ground-breaking network solutions which include a suite of advanced WiFi 6 products – giving you access to the most advanced WiFi on the planet.
WiFi 6 overcomes these challenges
- Coverage and range, especially through walls in blind spots
- Need for faster and easier set up
- Network and per device speed, especially with more devices
- Demand for security and access control
- Need for smooth configuration and firmware updates
WiFi 6 for Business
Why are businesses adopting WiFi 6?
- Best WiFi Speed – 70% more throughput than WiFi 5
- Connect More Devices - optimized speed even in high density areas
- Improved Coverage
- Battery Efficiency
- Seamless Roaming
- Faster Backbone with 2.5G - Multi-gig networking and connectivity
- High Density IoT
- Safer Networks
Remote WiFi 6 Management
Most NETGEAR WiFi 6 business access points include NETGEAR Insight, the award-winning remote cloud management solution for easy installation, monitoring, and management from anywhere.
NETGEAR Insight is an industry first in network management, providing easy plug-and-play setup and management. Its cloud portal can be accessed via an intuitive web interface or the Insight mobile app. Insight offers a wide variety of configuration options for the most basic networks to multi-tenancy and multi-roles.
NETGEAR Insight enables easy configuration, monitoring, and management of your wireless access points together with Insight-managed switches and storage. Wireless management features include: Instant WiFi for automatic wireless configuration to limit interferences, frequency band selection, VLAN creation and association with SSID, WiFi security configuration, visibility into WiFi clients, reporting, and many more.
Who is upgrading to WiFi 6?
- Sharing a WiFi connection with the rest of the family as people are working from home, video calling or downloading large files can slow everyone down. WiFi 6 is optimized for concurrent users.
- As medicine moves toward more innovative technologies for imaging, record storage, and telehealth, it requires more bandwidth. Upgrading to WiFi 6 helps ease high demand and provide efficiency.
- Older, legacy WiFi systems have slow bandwidth lack device capacity and less secure connections. WiFi 6 can meet growing demand for connectivity across all the technology and devices the industry depends on.
- As wireless handheld Point of Sale devices increase in use so does the need for suffcinet bandwidth and total site coverage. WiFi 6 can meet those growing demands.
- Libraries, city halls, police offices and the public sector in general are becoming more technologically advanced and reliant on WiFi and need the bandwidth capacity and efficiency it offers.
- The increase in video streaming, online with WiFi 6 greatly improve student’s and teacher’s educational experiences.
- From AI assembly line robots to autonomous delivery trucks, most or all new machinery and loT will require high bandwidth and capacity.
- Finance companies need high bandwidth and zero-delay streaming to meet the needs of daily stock market traders and demanding finance apps. WiFi 6 can keep up with these demand.
- Houses of worship need great network conncetivity to make sure everything runs smoothly for the team and improve the congregation’s experince. Reliability, simplicity and affordability are high priorities. WiFi 6 checks all those boxes.
The WiFi 6 Difference
Increased speed, coverage, and capacity for today’s WiFi demands
Up to 70% faster speeds on both bands
Up to 50% more coverage, with no dead zones
- Device Capacity
More simultaneous users, with high WiFi quality for everyone
|Power Supply||Country-specific plug: 12V/2.5A(30W)|
|Dimensions (W x H x L)||6.7 x 2.5 x 9.5in (170 x 63 x 242mm)|
|Ethernet Ports||One (1) 100/1000/2500Base-T Ethernet (RJ-45) port with Auto Uplink™ (Auto MDI-X)
Four (4) 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet (RJ-45) port with Auto Uplink™ (Auto MDIX-X)
|Hardware Buttons||Default Reset|
|LEDs||8 LEDs (Power, Internet, LAN1, LAN2, LAN3, LAN4, 2.4G, 5G)|
|Operating Temperature||0° to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||–20° to 70°C (–4°F to 158°F)|
|Operating Relative Humidity||10-90%|
|Safety Certification||CB IEC60950-1, CE LVD EN62368-1|
IEEE 802.11n 2.0
|Frequency Band||2.4GHz and 5GHz concurrent operation|
|Maximum Theoretical Throughput||800Mbps (2.4GHz)
|Antenna Gain (Peak Gain)||2.4GHz: 3.5dBi
|Maximum Number of Clients||128: 64 for 2.4GHz; 64 for 5.0GHz|
|Security||MAC Address filtering
|802.11e WMM||(Wireless multimedia mode) for QoS|
|Simultaneous Bridge/Client Association||Yes|
|Warranty and Support|
|Hardware Limited Warranty||3 years|
|Next-Business-Day (NBD) Replacement||Yes|
|Technical support (online, phone)||90 days free from date of purchase*|
|ProSUPPORT OnCall 24x7 Service Packs**||Category S2
PMB0311 (1 year)
PMB0331 (2 year)
PMB0351 (5 year)
|WAX206||WiFi 6 AX3200 Dual Band Wireless AP (WAX206)
Power adapter, localized to country of sale
Warranty/support information card
* This product comes with a limited warranty that is valid only if purchased from a NETGEAR authorized reseller, and covers unmodifi ed hardware, fans and internal power
supplies – not software or external power supplies, and requires product registration using the Insight mobile app or Insight Cloud portal within 90 days of purchase;
see https://www.netgear.com/about/warranty for details. Intended for indoor use only.
** The NETGEAR OnCall 24x7 contract provides unlimited phone, chat and email technical support for your networking product.
Download the NETGEAR WAX206 Datasheet (PDF).
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Our Price: $161.99