Remote WiFi 6 Management
Most NETGEAR WiFi 6 business access points include NETGEAR Insight, the award-winning remote cloud management solution for easy installation, monitoring, and management from anywhere.
NETGEAR Insight is an industry first in network management, providing easy plug-and-play setup and management. Its cloud portal can be accessed via an intuitive web interface or the Insight mobile app. Insight offers a wide variety of configuration options for the most basic networks to multi-tenancy and multi-roles.
NETGEAR Insight enables easy configuration, monitoring, and management of your wireless access points together with Insight-managed switches and storage. Wireless management features include: Instant WiFi for automatic wireless configuration to limit interferences, frequency band selection, VLAN creation and association with SSID, WiFi security configuration, visibility into WiFi clients, reporting, and many more.
Who is upgrading to WiFi 6?
- Sharing a WiFi connection with the rest of the family as people are working from home, video calling or downloading large files can slow everyone down. WiFi 6 is optimized for concurrent users.
- As medicine moves toward more innovative technologies for imaging, record storage, and telehealth, it requires more bandwidth. Upgrading to WiFi 6 helps ease high demand and provide efficiency.
- Older, legacy WiFi systems have slow bandwidth lack device capacity and less secure connections. WiFi 6 can meet growing demand for connectivity across all the technology and devices the industry depends on.
- As wireless handheld Point of Sale devices increase in use so does the need for suffcinet bandwidth and total site coverage. WiFi 6 can meet those growing demands.
- Libraries, city halls, police offices and the public sector in general are becoming more technologically advanced and reliant on WiFi and need the bandwidth capacity and efficiency it offers.
- The increase in video streaming, online with WiFi 6 greatly improve student’s and teacher’s educational experiences.
- From AI assembly line robots to autonomous delivery trucks, most or all new machinery and loT will require high bandwidth and capacity.
- Finance companies need high bandwidth and zero-delay streaming to meet the needs of daily stock market traders and demanding finance apps. WiFi 6 can keep up with these demand.
- Houses of worship need great network conncetivity to make sure everything runs smoothly for the team and improve the congregation’s experince. Reliability, simplicity and affordability are high priorities. WiFi 6 checks all those boxes.